Posts for tag: Dental Implants
By Jonathan Eagle, D.D.S.
November 11, 2013
Category: Dental Procedures
We understand that tooth loss can take a toll on your self-esteem and overall well-being. To help you smile with confidence once again, Dr. Jonathan Eagle offers dental implants in Grand Rapids. With the availability of dental implants from Dr. Jonathan Eagle, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Restores a tooth to look, feel and fit like natural teeth. With dental implants in Grand Rapids, you can enjoy strong and durable restorations that look, feel, fit, and function like your natural teeth.
- Long-term solutions. When teeth are missing, traditional dental bridges only last five to seven years—possibly 10 years with proper care. However, at some point they may need to be replaced, but with dental implants, you can maintain a smile restoration that lasts a lifetime.
- Retain your natural face shape and smile. When teeth are missing, your face can begin to sag and you may appear sunken and sad. With dental implants you can maintain the natural shape of your face and smile.
- Protect healthy bone. Leaving empty spaces in your mouth after losing one or more teeth can lead to additional health issues, including the loss and deterioration of some of your jawbone. When your jawbone is not being used to support a natural tooth, it can deteriorate, which causes it to lose its strength and firmness. Dental implants are the only dental restoration that helps to preserve and stimulate natural bone.
- Speak with ease. Adjusting removable dentures can mean struggling to pronounce everyday words. With dental implants you don’t have to worry about speech problems because implants function just like your natural teeth.
Visit Dr. Jonathan Eagle, your family dentist in Grand Rapids, for more information on dental implants and to find out if you are a candidate for this smile restoration procedure. Feel free to explore our practice website to learn more about Grand Rapids and dental implants so that Dr. Eagle can help you smile with confidence once again.
How did you lose your tooth? Do you have a replacement tooth? If so, what procedure did you undergo to restore your smile? Share your answers below!