- Restores a tooth to look, feel and fit like natural teeth. With dental implants in Grand Rapids, you can enjoy strong and durable restorations that look, feel, fit, and function like your natural teeth.
- Long-term solutions. When teeth are missing, traditional dental bridges only last five to seven years—possibly 10 years with proper care. However, at some point they may need to be replaced, but with dental implants, you can maintain a smile restoration that lasts a lifetime.
- Retain your natural face shape and smile. When teeth are missing, your face can begin to sag and you may appear sunken and sad. With dental implants you can maintain the natural shape of your face and smile.
- Protect healthy bone. Leaving empty spaces in your mouth after losing one or more teeth can lead to additional health issues, including the loss and deterioration of some of your jawbone. When your jawbone is not being used to support a natural tooth, it can deteriorate, which causes it to lose its strength and firmness. Dental implants are the only dental restoration that helps to preserve and stimulate natural bone.
- Speak with ease. Adjusting removable dentures can mean struggling to pronounce everyday words. With dental implants you don’t have to worry about speech problems because implants function just like your natural teeth.
Welcome to the Blog of Dr. Jonathan Eagle, D.D.S.!
Whether you are an existing patient or searching for a dentist in the Grand Rapids, MI area, we're excited you are here. With the dental industry advancing, we recognize the importance of keeping our patients and visitors up to date with all of the new and exciting things taking place in our practice.
As we move forward with our blog, we hope to promote dental awareness as a vital part of your healthy lifestyle. Here you will find a variety of articles and topics including dental news, advancements in dental technology and treatment, practical dental health advice and updates from Dr. Jonathan Eagle, D.D.S. and his staff.
We hope you find our blog to be helpful, engaging and informational to ensure your best dental health.
As always, feel free to contact us with any dental questions or concerns.
--The Dr. Jonathan Eagle, D.D.S.Team
This website includes materials that are protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use, as defined in the copyright laws, requires the written permission of the copyright owners.